منتديات قزانية

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتديات قزانية

منتديات قزانية منتديات لجميع العراقيين و العرب منتدي ثقافي علمي اجتماعي

اهلا وسهلا بكم فى منتديات قزانية نتمنا لكم وقتآ ممتعآ
كل ماينشر فى المنتدى يعبر عن رأى ناشره وليست الادارة مسئولة عن كل ما ينشر بل المسئولية القانونية والجنائية وحقوق النشر والملكية الفكرية وحرية الرأى والتعبير مسئولية الناشر وليست الادارة والمواضيع المخالف سوفه تحذف بعد اطلاع الادارة عليها

Powerful Healer and Best Love Spell Caster +27736844586

doctorwanjimba
    عضو جديد
    عضو جديد

الجنس : ذكر

عدد المساهمات : 18
    نقاط : 837

السٌّمعَة : 8

تاريخ التسجيل : 01/09/2023

Powerful Healer and Best Love Spell Caster +27736844586 Empty Powerful Healer and Best Love Spell Caster +27736844586

مُساهمة من طرف doctorwanjimba الجمعة سبتمبر 01, 2023 8:54 pm

BRING BACK YOUR LOST LOVER STOP CHEATING STOP DIVORCE WORK ISSUES MONEY ISSUES +27736844586

My marriage was on the verge of divorce when I learned about my husband's infidelities after six months of marriage. I felt betrayed and believed that I was a laughing stock in my community because people talked about his cheating on the streets. I lost trust in him. I became easily irritated and resented him. I sometimes woke up at 3 am and started swearing at him.

Then towards August last year 2019, after long searching for a solution to my problems, I came across babawanjimba Nana Facebook comment. She invited me to her Altar at her place and we made prayer because I did not want to lose my husband, but I also wanted him to stay faithful to me.

In my desperation to save my marriage, I told my husband about Babawanjimba and invited him to join us in the prayers which he did without hesitation. At the end of the prayer, we spoke to mama who told us about the Therapy of Love services.

We continued to attend the services on Fridays and understood that we needed God in our marriage and it was all made possible with babawanjimba

We learned about the importance of being faithful to each other as unto the Lord. My husband was able to end his side relationships and respect me after just a month with mama Nana. I understood that the power of prayer works and witnessed this with babawanjimba.

If anyone out there needs help you can always reach me 0736844586

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأحد مايو 19, 2024 10:33 am